Apprentice Personnel – Wichita is currently sourcing for Paint Operators for a local aerospace parts supplier.
Paint Operator is responsible for the application of primer and topcoat per customer specifications.
• ***Must have direct aircraft painting experience.
• ***Must be efficient and show attention to detail
• ***Must have the ability to work overtime.
· Verify parts are ready for paint.
· Arrange parts per requirements on traveler or per standard layout.
· Assure equipment is clean and calibrated prior to paint.
· Mix primer or paint per customer specification.
· Apply paint per call-out on traveler requirements avoiding fish-eyes orange peel, drips, runs, etc.
· Assure proper paint coverage.
· Cure paint per travel requirements.
· Document all work
· Other duties may be assigned as requested by supervisor
PHYSICAL / NON-PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Lift parts, tools, and equipment.
· Work non-traditional hours, such as overtime, weekends and holidays.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Ability to interpret travelers.
· Reliable and responsible.
· Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively.
A resume is required to be considered for this position
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview
Candidates chosen for hire will be subject to drug screening
Read more: http://www.apprenticepersonnel.com