The Groundskeeper is responsible for the physical appearance of the designated property; to maintain the property grounds, recreation and common areas to Company expectations for cleanliness, curb appeal and overall safety.
• Inspect and maintain clean appearance of property and grounds on a frequent basis; removing litter, debris and pet droppings and keeping sidewalks, stairwells, parking lots, driveways, and outdoor recreational areas free of grass and debris, including snow removal, salting or ice melt
• Ensure cleanliness, appeal and safety of all areas including, but not limited to: pool, recreation and common areas, laundry and mail rooms, grounds adjacent to the road, in front of the office, walkways to and from and in-between buildings and ensure exterior lighting is operational
• High School diploma or equivalent or general education degree (GED)
• Working knowledge of pool operations, Certified Pool Operator certificate/license strongly preferred
• Proficient customer service and interpersonal communication skills for effective interaction with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
• Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, user-moved aids, mechanical equipment and measuring devices
• Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures with occasional indoor work and involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks with exposure to paint fumes, solvents, adhesives, etc.
• Must be able to move, carry, reposition, or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Frequent need to be on feet, climb stairs and to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, push/pull, and ability to climb ladders and navigate difficult terrain and elevation changes while maintaining balance
Please apply at Indeed.com