Handyman Connection of Wichita East, KS48 reviews – Wichita, KS 67230
$1,200 a week
What You Will Receive
• Earn $30-45/hour or up to $1,200/week, depending on your skills and availability
• Professional Office Support – scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing
• Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
• Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
• Branded apparel and signage
The Drywall Finisher performs and coordinates the cutting, taping, sanding and installation of drywall during the construction, remodeling or repair in a residential and light commercial setting. The candidate must be proficient working with all drywall hand tools, mechanical tools required to complete their work. You must have experience as a Drywall Finisher, and you must have a positive attitude.
• Ability to texture and refinish plaster services
• Ability and willing to work on new walls and ceilings, and repair existing walls.
• Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
• Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer.
• Must have current Driver’s License and submit to a background check
• Must have tools, vehicle and good references
• Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
• Independent Contractors must carry liability insurance and workers comp
• Must pass screening process
• Must have a smart phone and access to the internet