KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
• Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
• Outstanding customer service skills
• CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
• Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
• Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
• Ability to speak, read, and write English.