APPLY @ MONSTER.COM Reference code241859
As a Commercial Roofer you will be responsible for installing, repairing, and restoring different roof systems using materials such as: tar, asphalt, gravel, rubber, thermoplastics, metal, and shingles.
• Inspecting problem roofingto determine the best repair procedures
• Working on low-slope or steep-slope roofs sometimes both
• Covering roofs and exterior walls of structures with slate, asphalt, aluminum, wood, gravel, gypsum, and/or related materials, using brushes, knives, punches, hammers, and other tools
• Installing vapor barriers and/or layers of insulation on the roof decks of flat roofs, and sealing the seams
• Removing snow, water, or debris from roofs prior to applying roofing materials
• Cutting felt, shingles, or strips of flashing to fit angles formed by walls, vents, or intersecting roof surfaces