APPLY @ EMPLOYERS WEBSITE.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
– A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
– You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
– We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are –honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
– You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
– You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
– And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.