APPLY @ MONSTER.COM
• Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes voids, returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
• Recommends items for sale to customer and recommends trade-up and/or companion items. Assists with OTC products, and takes customer to aisle when possible.
• Operates pharmacy systems to obtain patient prescription status.
• Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
• Keeps counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, takes inventory, and maintains records. Checks in and prices merchandise as required or as directed by store manager or communicated by the shift leader.
• Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
• Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
• Constructs and maintains displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and revisions as directed.
• Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
• Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
• Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development
• Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager or assigned by corporate.
• Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
• Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.
• Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
• Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.