APPLY @ MONSTER.COM
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Carpenter Helpers to join our team. If you are a Carpenter Helper eager to become a skilled Carpenter by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
• Helping install foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials
• Assisting with fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level, plumb bob, and laser levels
• Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
• Positioning and holding timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting
• Selecting tools, equipment, and/or materials from storage and transport items to work site
• Cleaning work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site
• Holding plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines
• Cutting timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drilling holes in timbers or lumber
• Smoothing or sanding surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking