all daily shipments being delivered to the building.
• Log all
received PO’s and place packages in appropriate locations.
• Inbound all freight
shipments for accuracy and sort the material by service type and size.
• Move material to staging areas for service.
Coordinate all daily shipments being picked up from the building.
any material to be picked up by technicians.
Log and report all customer specific material.
project owner in charge of customer specific when material has arrived and
when it ships out.
• Keep a log
of all customer specific material that came in, was directly dropped
off/picked up by a technician.
Assist with daily activities
• Maintain clean shipping and receiving area, sweep, mop, organize, trash removal and
snow removal of the loading dock area.
• Send pre-alerts to all required parties regarding outbound shipments.
• Ability to lift material up to 75 lbs.
• Able to learn and operate a forklift safely. (Properly Licensed)
• Order material from internal JCI suppliers as directed.
• Manage shop
accurate warehouse inventory.
• File and
maintain bill of ladings, WIP inbound reports and packing slips.
· Able to adhere to and follow
safety guidelines and procedures always
· Experience in a
warehouse or site construction environment, coordinating shipping and receiving
· Experience with
inventory management systems
· High School Diploma or
· Must have excellent
communication skills, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers
· Strong organizational
skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly
· Capable of performing
physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools
· Must be proficient in
the use of personal computers
· Self-starter that can
work with little to no supervision
· Must be able to pass a
pre-employment background and drug test
· Be able to obtain and retain
any licenses that are required by National, State and Local Codes