APPLY @ MONSTER.COM
• Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
• Day-to-day planning, transfer coordination and execution of proper paperwork for Truck to Truck drum management;
• Monitors and insures that all key deadlines are met and proper follow-up is implemented to insure proper drum transfer compliance requirements; ten (10) day compliance periods;
• Communication to proper management on issues related to compliance, DOT and other issues that could impact the business and compliance.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
• High School diploma or equivalent;
• 1+ years work related experience (warehouse, shipping/receiving, physical labor);
• Good organizational and communications skills.