This position requires the operation of a Stand Up Cherry Picker Forklift (a stand up Forklift in which you wear a harness and are lifted up high along with the Forklift to pick orders from stacked shelving in a Distribution Warehouse) to pick & pull small HVAC parts to prepare for shipment to fulfill customer orders.
**** Must be comfortable with heights ****
* Responsible for picking orders of small HVAC parts and preparing for shipment.
Shift Options: 1st Shift (7:00 AM – 5:00 PM) OR 2nd Shift (5:00 PM – 3:00 AM)
* Ability to operate a Forklift in a Warehouse environment for a minimum of 10 hours a day
* Must be comfortable with heights (harnessed in on a stand up Forklift that elevates the employee on the Forklift up to 20 feet high)
* Ability to work safely (honk for pedestrians, aware of surroundings, climate changes)
* Ability to stay motivated and on task with little Supervision
* Must be fully confident on how to operate a Forklift; Willing to learn how to operate a Stand Up Cherry Picker Forklift
* Ability to maneuver in tight spaces
No Degree Required
Minimum Qualifications Include:
– A minimum of 6 months of continual employment operating a Forklift within the last year and a half is required; Some cherry Picker Forklift Operating is preferred