APPLY @ MONSTER.COM
Responsibilities: Receive all daily shipments being delivered to the building.
• Log all received PO’s and place packages in appropriate locations.
• Inbound all freight shipments for accuracy and sort the material by service type and size.
• Move material to staging areas for service.
• Coordinate all daily shipments being picked up from the building.
• Coordinate any material to be picked up by technicians.
Log and report all customer specific material.
• Inform project owner in charge of customer specific when material has arrived and
when it ships out.
• Keep a log of all customer specific material that came in, was directly dropped
off/picked up by a technician.
Assist with daily activities
• Maintain clean shipping and receiving area, sweep, mop, organize, trash removal and
snow removal of the loading dock area.
• Send pre-alerts to all required parties regarding outbound shipments.
• Ability to lift material up to 75 lbs.
• Able to learn and operate a forklift safely. (Properly Licensed)
• Order material from internal JCI suppliers as directed.
• Manage shop specific invoices.
Maintain records and create reports
• Manage accurate warehouse inventory.
· Able to adhere to and follow safety guidelines and procedures always
· Experience in a warehouse or site construction environment, coordinating shipping and receiving
· Experience with inventory management systems
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must have excellent communication skills, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers
· Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly
· Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools
· Must be proficient in the use of personal computers
· Self-starter that can work with little to no supervision
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test
· Be able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local Codes
· Experience with SAP is preferred