APPLY @ MONSTER.COM
This position is responsible for performing a wide range of administrative support activities to ensure effective and efficient clinic operations. The ideal Administrative Assistant must also be able to demonstrate the following:
• Dependable and reliable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Proven problem solving skills
• Positive attitude and professional demeanor
• Highly self motivated and directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and work through distractions
• Ability to stay highly organized in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedule appointments for all new and existing patients.
• Collect all pertinent patient information and load appropriately into the appointment scheduling software.
• Maintain the clinic schedule so that all appointments are recorded and day to day activity is current.
• Function as the primary point of contact for referral, patient and scheduling matters.
• Participate in departmental and clinic meetings and attend quarterly ARC All-Staff meetings.
• Keep all patient files organized to ensure efficient accessibility by staff clinicians while also ensuring that all HIPAA rules and regulations are followed and maintained.
• Ensure and maintain confidentiality of patient, employee and ARC information according to HIPAA regulations and ARC policy and procedures.
• Perform other duties as required
• Complete required company orientation
• Follow clinic and OSHA safety rules and procedures
• Uphold HIPAA regulations
• Punctual and dependent for assigned shifts
• Must have, at a minimum, a high school diploma
• At least 1 year in the healthcare industry is a plus
• Knowledge of health insurance plans and benefits is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel
• Experience with Raintree a plus
• Cognitive skills as related to the position