APPLY @ MONSTER.COM
As a front desk associate at this Massage Envy franchised location, essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
• Answering phone calls.
• Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
• Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
• Promoting the Wellness Program.
• Re-engaging inactive members.
• Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
• Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
• Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
• Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
• Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
• Have strong phone and computer skills.
• Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
• Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
• Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
• Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
• Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
• Maintain client confidentiality.