* Maintains orderly and clean work area in compliance with company safety and sanitation requirements.
* Operates industrial powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts.
* Receive and process inbound loads.
* Count inventory and process breakage, damage and loss (BDL) for daily inventory counts.
* Manually restock and replenish product and materials, ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
* Perform general maintenance on equipment.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
* Fill in for other warehouse positions as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
* Responsible for the main warehousing duties that involve the physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
* Responsible for receiving and processing all inbound loads of product and supplies. Physical/Environmental Functions:
* Speaking: Constantly (investigates, negotiates, recommends, reports, etc.)
* Acute Vision: Constantly (observing both near and far, reading documents)
* Mobility: Frequent travel throughout Heartland Facility (Walking in warehouse)
* Bending/Squatting: Constantly (picking up product, moving product)
* Lifting: Frequent- Lift 50 lbs. or less (full cases of product)
* Able to be certified on manual and powered pallet jacks or forklifts
* Warehouse Managers/Supervisors – Typing: Frequently using electronic devices for day-to-day business (typing, creating reports, instant messaging, texting) Job Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED preferred with a minimum of 1-years work experience.
* Prior experience in warehouse (inventory), production or equipment service preferred.
* Prior forklift and pallet jack experience.
* Demonstrated attention to detail.
* Ability to work in multiple environments (go from indoors to outdoors all year round)