APPLY @ Employers website
Summary of Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provides customers a positive shopping experience
• Regularly performs Manager on Duty (MOD) functions.
• Responsible for building opening and closing tasks which includes timely openings, operational readiness, troubleshooting, team management, and building security.
• Partners with General Manager (GM), or in GM’s absence, District Manager, on non-standard issues as they arise.
• Manages all front end audit and cash compliance responsibilities.
• Ensures team is trained in the processing of all transactions per policy.
• Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all transactions per policy.
• Maintains 5S standards (Sort, Straighten, Systematic cleanup, Standardize and Sustain) in all areas excluding receiving.
• Maintains conditioning and housekeeping (inside and out) standards
• Timely and thorough incident reporting compliance.
• Submits facilities, IT, and store communication requests as needed.
• Drives productivity by training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Performs and trains team on all customer support responsibilities
• Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed procedures.
• Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while minimizing shrink and damages.
• Plan, delegates and monitors tasks ensuring they are performed in the most efficient manner adhering to policy and procedures.
• Contributes to a customer focused environment while demonstrating excellent service.
• Communicates clearly with customers, team and leadership.
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to perform all tasks as assigned.
• Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thoroughly execution.
• Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where priorities shift with the demands of the business
• At least 18 years old
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• At least 12 months of retail, restaurant or customer service supervisory/management experience
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holidays
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., team lift 100 lbs.