APPLY @ Snagajob.com
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2017, Recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2017, Home Instead Senior Care is committed to providing an enjoyable employment experience for our CAREGivers.
Compensation: $11 – $13 USD per hour
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks, laundry and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Safety Assistance
• Transportation for errands and appointments
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
• Must be 21+ years old
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule – for full-time schedules, weekend availability is strongly preferred
• Must be able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
• Must have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Must have reliable transportation
• Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
We have a variety of flexible shifts with competitive pay and benefits. Part-time and full-time positions, weekdays, weekends and overnight hours are available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinsteadwichita.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.