APPLY @ Employers Website
Here’s what we’ll count on you to do:
• Create happy customers – we were named #1 in customer satisfaction every month in 2016 by Nielsen. So we are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the tools, knowledge and support to resolve.
• Provide exceptional service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and passion for exceptional service to all we do. We personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and create lifelong T-Mobile fans.
• Offer thoughtful product and service recommendations – we make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience.
• Have serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what we do and we love having fun doing it!
What we’re looking for in an Expert:
• You have a High School diploma or GED
• You’re a pro on the computer
• You know how to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
• You have an excitement about mobile devices and/or technology
• You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends
• Ability to embrace change and adapt as we continue to define this new role
• Ability to read and follow instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
• Ability to exercise basic judgment in identifying and implementing solutions to customer concerns and inquiries with supervision and guidance from managers
• Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
• Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role
• Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pre-employment background screen