APPLY @ Snagajob.com
The Merchandise & Replenishment Team Member’s responsibility first and foremost is to deliver a premium customer experience by inspiring creativity within our customers and making JOANN their happy place! All Team Members drive sales through advanced product knowledge, innovative merchandising, and cutting counter accuracy. The Merchandise & Replenishment Team Member’s role is to ensure that the sales floor is fully stocked and presentable for our customers by bringing merchandise from the back room to the sales floor and efficiently stocking the shelves. The Merchandise & Replenishment Team Member will also embody characteristics and perform duties of Brand Ambassador, Operational Excellence, Business Acumen, and Inspirational Leader.
• Stand during an entire shift (other than normal break time).
• Continuously walk around all areas of the store throughout shift.
• Read written instructions, reports, and other information on paper and computer screens.
• Orally communicate with customers and other team members on consistent basis throughout their shift.
• Input data on computer keyboard and handheld units.
• Use 2-way radios (hear incoming messages and provide verbal response).
• Push/pull merchandise with appropriate equipment (carts, bins, etc.) to and from backroom and sales floor.
• Lift, place, and arrange items on shelves and racks.
• Bend down and reach above head.
• Climb and descend ladder.
• Individually lift up to 49 pounds, and group lift up to 97 pounds (under 2 lbs on a constant basis, 10 lbs on a frequent basis, 10-49 lbs on an occasional basis, and 50-97 lbs group lifts on an infrequent basis).
• Part-time status requires availability that meets the needs of the store. Part-time Team Members are generally scheduled to work less than an average of 30 hours per week in a measurement period, as defined by JOANN and are not guaranteed any particular number of hours per week. Open availability is defined as the ability to work any and all hours required without restrictions as to the time of day or day of week, including, but not limited to, days, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays. Hours are scheduled according to needs of the store and the team member’s availability. Relocation may be required for career progression.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Education Minimum: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Experience Minimum: 1+ years experience in a customer centric environment preferred