APPLY @ Indeed.com
Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) is a great place for a first-time job seeker or a place to build an exciting career. Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions. Over 60% of our managers were promoted from within!
Typical Positions at a Chuck E. Cheese are:
• Gameroom Attendant
• Party Host
• Kid Check Attendant
• Kitchen Attendant (Must be at least 18 years of age)
• Assistant Technician (Must be at least 18 years of age)
Pay and Benefits:
• Competitive pay
• 50% discount on meal during shift
• Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow program
• Flexible schedules
• Perks and Discounts programs
• Employee Referral Program
• CEC Cares Fund (program to assist employees during catastrophes)
• Be at least 16 years of age
• Available to work various shifts
• Excellent customer service skills
• Energetic & enthusiastic personality
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
• In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.