Apply at Indeed.com
In the sales associate role you will be paid to engage with our customers. You’ll keep them ahead of the competition with our selection of the newest and hottest sporting goods fashion apparel and accessories. You will get the opportunity to learn about and become a sport guru in all things Hibbett (including Nike, Jordan, Under Armour, and Adidas- just to name a few). You will be in charge of making sure that you are upholding all of Hibbett’s policies, procedures and standards, and talking up all of our exciting promotions, sales and events happening in stores.
• Provide outstanding customer experiences
• Encourage services provided by our company
• Track sales by following guidelines and using results to reach or improve store and personal goals
• Learn, practice, and uphold all company policies, standards, and procedures.
• Attend and engage in all mandatory staff meetings scheduled for store
• Communicate merchandise needs, pricing concerns, and operations problems consistently to management.
• Assist with unloading shipment and store projects
• High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) or be currently enrolled in High School. No experience required.
• Language: English and Spanish preferred
• 18 years of age or older