APPLY @ Company Website
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
Position Type: Full-Time
Average Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Starting Wage: $13.50/hour plus a pay increase within the first year of employment
Note: This position will train at a nearby store until the new store opens.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
• Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
• Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
• Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
• Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
• Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
• Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
• Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Performs within ALDI ACTS Competencies as outlined below.