What is On-the-Job Training (OJT)?
On-the-Job Training is what you need for your business to invest in itself and its future employees.
- Hands on training that you design
- A payment to offset training costs
- An opportunity to train employees your way
- An investment in your company
How Does it Work?
- We match qualified applicants with your job openings
- Together we design your training plan that meets your needs
- You get reimbursed for the costs of training during the OJT period
Who Can I Hire?
- Applicants who are pre-qualified by our office and referred to you
- Applicants you send to us for eligibility screening. We’ll notify you if they qualify.
Businesses May Qualify if They…
- Operate year round
- Enjoy low employee turnover
- Pay an hourly wage or salary
- Realize the benefits of investing in their employees
- Employ any number of employees